Underground car park Piazza Einaudi
, 20124 Milan
Each hour or part thereof € 1,90
Maximum daily rate € 9,50
Car Park Description
Parking in Piazza Luigi Einaudi in Milan
The Einaudi car park is located in the Porta Nuova area near Garibaldi Station. It is a car park with 700 parking spaces and is spread over three floors. The entrances for cars are from Via Melchiorre Gioia and Via Tancredi Duccio Galimberti. Located in the city center, it is close to the main historical monuments, public offices and all the main attractions such as: shops, restaurants, hotels, bookshops and cinemas. It is easy to reach, regardless of the area of origin. The spaces for cars are very comfortable and the management of the entrance and exit are completely automated and with remote assistance available at all times.
Milan, the capital of Lombardy, is a city of art, modern and able to embody the dynamism of a city recognized as a driving force in the world of industry and design. Rich in beauty and artistic works, it is considered worldwide as an avant-garde cultural pole.
A few minutes on foot, you will find numerous metro stops, with which you can reach all the areas of greatest interest in the city of Milan.
The closest stops to the Einaudi Milano car park are:
- Garibaldi FS;
- Central FS;
The points of greatest tourist interest, near the parking lot, are Piazza Gae Aulenti, surrounded by a unique architecture of its kind, Corso Como, where you can find chic bars with gardens and restaurants and every possible art form.
Also nearby is The Mall, a multifunctional space where events are organized for both companies and individuals such as:
In the vicinity of the car park, a few minutes on foot, you can also visit the Samsung District, Torre Breda, one of the tallest skyscrapers in Milan, the Unicredit Pavillon, the Torre Diamante and the Parco library of trees.
Still in the area adjacent to the Einaudi car park, you can appreciate the Palazzo della Regione Lombardia with the Belvedere Terrace.
The connection with the Milan Central Train Station and with the Porto Garibaldi Station is also very close.
In 12 minutes by subway you can reach the Duomo of Milan, on foot, starting from the parking you need about 30 minutes. If you want to take a walk you can appreciate some of the most important monuments or parks in the city of Milan such as:
- La Fabbrica del Vapore, youth center with art and workshops;
- The Indro Montanelli public gardens with the museum and planetarium and the Modern Art Gallery located in a 1700 building and the Civic Museum of Natural History;
- Teatro alla Scala in Milan, the main opera house in the city;
- The fashion district, near the Monte napoleone metro stop;
- The Risorgimento museum on the history of the unification of Italy;
- The Sempione Park, with its panoramic municipal gardens, the Sforzesco Castle, the Triennale, a museum dedicated to Italian design, the steel Branca Tower with a view of the city, the civic aquarium of Milan and the Arco della Pace;
On the way to Milan Cathedral, always starting from the Einaudi Parking, you can visit the historic Vittorio Emanuele II gallery with luxury shops.
In the immediate vicinity, a few minutes on foot, there are:
- The Piccolo Teatro Strehler;
- The Pinacoteca di Brera;
- Piazza San Babila with the Romanesque church with mosaics;
- The hanger oven;
- Il Muba, the children's museum in Milan with interactive exhibitions and workshops for children;
- Pinacoteca Accademia Ambrosiana library with artistic treasures;
- The historic Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio, a 1100 church with courtyard and arches;
- The university of Milan founded in 1924 and the private Catholic university of the Sacred Heart;
Milan is a city that, during the year, hosts numerous events and shows of all kinds ranging from theater, to music, photography, art and which speak of a city full of passion and with a unique dynamism. The 2015 Expo projected it into the international limelight.
The main events that take place every year include:
- The Ambrosian Carnival, a tradition that goes on over time to respect the will of Saint Ambrose;
- In April, the great international appointment of the Salone del Mobile, capable of attracting over 300 thousand exhibitors from all over the world, with the usual Fuori Salone and a city alive all night;
- In September, Milan Fashion Week with the best news from the world of fashion and, also in the same month, but also for the whole month of October, the Milan Film Festival;
- In December then the opening of the opera season at La Scala in Milan;